FREE MOBILE APPLICATION
During the season, the mobile application helps you choose the appropriate time for planting, based on the planting calendar and the weather forecast.
You can take notes about what’s going on in your garden, what you have planted and when your first tomatoes ripened.
The mobile application will:
- show you the best days for sowing, planting and transplanting
- give you the weather forecast for the location of your garden,
- let you take notes in the calendar, so you can learn from your previous activities.
In the winter, before the gardening season starts, make a plan for your garden – what, where and how much you will plant.
You can do this easily with your mouse and keyboard on a big computer screen. It will be automatically synced with the mobile application so you’ll always have it with you for reference.
The Garden planner will show you:
- the right positioning of your vegetables: which are the good and which the bad neighbours
- info about distances between plants
- the quantity of plants you need for the size of your garden bed
- the estimation of your produce amount based on your garden’s size
- garden layout throughout the season
The Tomappo PRO planner includes also:
- Interactive support for crop rotation;
- Possibility to have multiple gardens at different locations;
- Yearly overview and winter crops;
- Having your garden plan in your pocket, on your mobile phone;