Aerodrone is provider of crop protection solutions that is better than any traditional alternatives because it leverages drone technology that is 4 times more productive than land machines and 5 times more efficient than any aircraft.
Drones equipped with onboard autopilot are fully automated from launch to recovery, fly as low as 5-10 meters over the field with crop protection productivity of 75 hectares per hour. Drones are efficient with fuel consumption of 0.2 liters per hectare.
Drones can work during the days as well as nights. Drones technology avoids human risk of low altitude operations as well as chemical contamination risks for the drone operator. Drones control spraying in the field without polluting environment and ultra-small volume crop protection methods with 1-3 liters of chemicals per hectare.
- Aerodrone is precision farming company that protects crop from any kind of weeds, insects and diseases.
- Aerodrone maximizes yield of crops for any agriculture company by protecting plants using drone technology.
- Aerodrone has 8 years of experience in developing drone technology for crop protection that is more productive and more efficient than any land machine or traditional aircraft.
- Aerodrone leverages ultra-small volume spraying method at low altitude to maximize impact of crop protection in environmentally responsible way.
- Aerodrone provides supplementary geo information services to analyze crop health state to deliver crop protection on the areas where it’s needed.
- Aerodrone builds drones and trains operators for large customers and provides in-time services for smaller farmers.
There are no reviews yet.