AIR is the most affordable portable PAR meter in the market and best of all, design and made in the Netherlands.
What does it measure?
- PAR (PHOTOSYNTHETICALLY ACTIVE RADIATION) (umol/m2/s)
- AIR TEMPERATURE (°C/F)
- AIR HUMIDITY (%)
- Photosythetically Active Radiation – Error < 5%.
- Readings under 400 nm<0.1%
- Readings over 700 nm < 3%.
- Flatness of spectral response, better than 90%.
- T/RH – Chefi-Air integrates an industry standard temperature and humidity sensor. Every sensor chip is individually calibrated and tested. The measurement of PAR allows Chefi-Air to self-calibrate under high solar radiation, which largely improves data reliability under direct solar radiation.
- Batteries -Operated on AA batteries. Battery life > 3 months
- Radio – Typical radio range in open field is 1 km.
There are no reviews yet.