Real-time monitoring of soil moisture status and temperature variance in your fields can help you significantly increase yields and quality of your crops. When receiving immediate and timely information right to your smartphone, or computer, your decision-making at the field level moves to a whole new level of accuracy and effectiveness, aiding in risk aversion and ultimately increasing your ROI (Return on Investment).
- Soil Moisture Sensor – is your best tool to measure soil water content at multiple depths. Water and nutrients are used most efficiently when an irrigation event applies only the amount of water the crop needs and the soil can hold. When you utilize these sensors at different depths, you can be much more precise with duration and amount of irrigation water to apply.
- High Precision Temperature Sensor – High Precision Temperature Sensor provides a precise measurement of air temperature and can be positioned at relative vertical positions so as to provide actionable data to evaluate temperature inversions, frost aversion thresholds, potential heat stress, and other critical decisions.
- Weather Station – Weather Station gathers and transmits vital sensor data in real-time to the ConnectedCrops Mobile App. This wireless connection with the ConnectedCrops Mobile App enables you to access sensor readings right on your hand held smartphone. Each Weather Station can be used with 2 sensors. This provides the grower the ability to adjust where to position their sensors so as to have the information they need based on crop, soil, elevation, canopy and other factors.
- 10 Minute Install – No Cables! The Weather Station is completely wire-free, giving you the ability to install at any field location without the need to run power or other cables to each site.
- ConnectedCrops Mobile App – is a powerful mobile application that runs on any smartphone or tablet. Through it, Growers can get real-time updates from the ConnectedCrops Weather Station, which in turn is connected to the Soil-Moisture and High-Precision Temperature Sensors installed in the field. Growers can then utilize the software installed and tailored to their farm to make pro-active decisions which directly translate to increased yields and quality, averted crop loss and responding to crop-specific stress factors.